Walter's Island Tour, Margarita Island - Walter's Tours
Wonderful daytrip with Walter, where people gather as a group of friends, discovering the island with breathtaking views, while we learn about the history and inhabitants of this isle. We include a stop at the island's Art - Craft & Pearl Center. This is one of the few shops were you get back your change in US$. Daytrip with lunch (not included) at Playa el Agua or Porlamar.Itinerary:
- Start 9:00 am
- Valley of the Holy Spirit (El Valle)
- La Asunción - Main Square, Cathedral - Fortress Santa Rosa
- Shop at the Pearl Center
- Tropical Garden (Entrance fee incl.)
- Playa el Agua - Lunch (on your own "a la carte")
- North coast line viewer "Pedro Gonzalez Valley" and fishing village "Puerto Guayacan".
- Since we visit churches, it is recommended not to wear shorts; "bermudas" are accepted.
- We are back to the hotel around 5:30 pm.
Price: $50 US pp