Gran Savannah (Sabana) Tour, Venezuela - Walter's Tours
Walter's Tours offers an excursion to explore the Gran Savannah (Gran Sabana) and Canaima. (4 Days/3 Nights)
- Departure from Margarita: 10:30 AM
- Arrival in Puerto Ordaz: 11:30 AM
- From here on, we will continue by road (jeep)
- Visit the Indian Bread Manufacturing Co. (Casabe)
- Arrival at Kamoiran Camp.
- Kamoiran - Santa Elena de Uairen
- By road, Iboribo (indian community), Aponwao Water Falls,
- Kama Water Falls, Soruape Falls, Yuruni Falls, Jaspe Falls.
- Arrival at our camp.
- From Sta. Elena, flight to Canaima Camp, overflying the Gran Savannah's table top mountains and Angel's Falls.
- Excursion to Yuri and Yurilu Falls
- Swim at Canaima's Lagoon
- Lodgin at Paracaupa Camp
- Excursion by boat through Canaima's Lagoon by La Golondrina
- and El Hacha Falls. Hyking (1,6 miles) to El Sapo Falls.
- Visit the indian art & craft shop.
- Departure to Margarita around 4:00 PM.
- Breakfasts - Lunchs - Dinners - Drinks
- Flights and Road Trips (jeep)
- Lodgin in Double Rooms
- Bilingual Tour Guide
There is a minimum quote of 5 persons for this tour, therefore I suggest, if your party is less than above, to place your inquire only.
Price: Pricing available upon request
From Santa Elena de Uairen there is a variety of tours through the GranSavannah. I recommend to start in Margarita, proceed to Gran Savannah andback to Margarita Island. We have organized tours from 2 days through 6days/5 nights. Pick the number of days you like to stay and we will offeryou a schedule.
- to "Roraima" tepuy, 6 days. (see picture of Roraima).
- to Chirikayen Tepuy, 3 days.
- to Rué Falls, 2 days.
All our tours are conducted by professional staff with knowledge about flora & fauna, ecology, geology and indian communities. The tour guides are bilingual. Only in Santa Elena do we offer Double Rooms/private bathroom. In Kamoiran, Kama Meru or camps at Kavanayen Trail the rooms are for up to six guests.