Caracas - Walter's Tours
The capital of Venezuela, birth place of our "Liberator" SIMON BOLIVAR.
Here I recommend:
- The "Quinta Anauco", a XVIII century house - full with memories of past.
- The Pantheon - Bolivar's grave
- Casa Natal - Bolivar's birth place.
- Salón Elíptico - at the Congress Building
- Shopping: shoes & leader - gold & diamonds
- Cable Car - view over the valley of Caracas
- Colonia Tovar (German Village, founded 1843)
The population of the city today is estimated around 6,5 Million. Poverty has increased during the last decades, whereby the crime rate has brought a high level of insecurity. My advice is to learn about this outstanding capital and surrounding areas with a tour guide.
|DAYTOUR IN CARACAS||DAYTOUR COLONIA TOVAR|
| || |