Margarita Island Guide
The ultimate guide to information and resources for those travelling to Margarita Island, Venezuela and surrounding areas
Board index Admin's Place Suggestions, Comments and Questions Edit and Delete your own posts!

Edit and Delete your own posts!

All board-related suggestions, comments and questions are welcome!

Moderators: Walter's Tours, mig-admin

Post Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:44 am
mig-admin Site Admin

Another great feature of this board is that you can Edit and Delete your own posts within a 24 hour period (I think its 24 hours). This will let change what they've said when they realize they should have posted what they did! I guess we know who'll be using this feature a lot! :lol:

Post Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:49 am
mig-admin Site Admin

To Edit your post click on the "Edit" button that can be found to the right. If it's not there then time has expired.

To Delete your post simple click on the "X" button beside the edit button!

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:00 pm
Demayo Top 10 Poster

Admin wrote:
Another great feature of this board is that you can Edit and Delete your own posts within a 24 hour period (I think its 24 hours). This will let change what they've said when they realize they should have posted what they did! I guess we know who'll be using this feature a lot! :lol:
You rang, sir?

Post Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:30 am
greyman Top 10 Poster

I`m already using this same set up for a Rugby League fans forum here in England.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:52 pm
Demayo Top 10 Poster

Calling Greyman!

Return to Suggestions, Comments and Questions

All content contained within this domain is COPYRIGHT 1999 Walter's Tours. All rights reserved.
---Managed and maintained by Walter's Tours.---
All prices are subject to change.

Margarita Island Guide Sitemap