Margarita Island Guide
The ultimate guide to information and resources for those travelling to Margarita Island, Venezuela and surrounding areas
Board index Margarita Island Discussion and Review Margarita Island Reviews GRINGO Rent a Car

GRINGO Rent a Car

Post your Margarita Island trip review here!<BR>
Tell us about the Hotel/Resort you stayed at! The excursions you did! The beaches you visited! The people you met!

Moderators: Walter's Tours, mig-admin

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 pm

My recently experience with GRINGO Rent a Car, who is operating from MIAMI and renting cars in Margarita Island: Please read careful all the terms and conditions, the rental price offered and confirmed is not the final price you pay when you get over the car. There are hidden costs like deductibles, etc. This company is making his money with lack of knowledge customers. Before you rent a car, please ask for your final price incl. all deductibles, etc.

Post Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:23 pm

This person was so, so mean to me! The car was old and smelled and the staff were rude. :x I will never use Gringo Rent a Car Again and I hope you don't either!

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Wow! I'm surprised to read about your negative experience. I've been to the island several times and always use Gringo. I don't worry about costs while on vacation. I look for friendly, reliable service.

Return to Margarita Island Reviews

All content contained within this domain is COPYRIGHT 1999 Walter's Tours. All rights reserved.
---Managed and maintained by Walter's Tours.---
All prices are subject to change.

Margarita Island Guide Sitemap